Just read your blog. I am praying for and with you both. You WILL handle this I know-'cause I've been there.If I can stay with her sometime for a 'spell' I am sure I can do that OK. Ever my love, Opal
A pencil. How's a pencil in a mine. Or is it the lead and the wood is the "mine" shaft? How the heck did she get that? Maybe she has become Rain Man.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Just read your blog. I am praying for and with you both. You WILL handle this I know-'cause I've been there.If I can stay with her sometime for a 'spell' I am sure I can do that OK. Ever my love, Opal
A pencil. How's a pencil in a mine. Or is it the lead and the wood is the "mine" shaft? How the heck did she get that? Maybe she has become Rain Man.
Post a Comment