Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just Babying Around

Lori and I had fun shopping for the baby Tuesday. We hit every store with the intention of checking out prices of large items such as strollers, beds, carseats, etc but the clothes deals were so incredible, WE JUST COULDN'T RESIST! Probably the best deals were found at Kohl's with their 90% off sale of baby clothes. No kidding, we bought gorgeous little dresses for $2.30!!!!
Another source was found at our local Goodwill store where we hit the jackpot for good deals. AND had we shopped the following day, I could have helped by getting a 30% reduction of total purchases by being a senior citizen! Didn't find much at Once Upon a Child, nor at Penney's, but we had so much fun just looking.

Mark and Mama Jo tagged along either staying in the car or sitting in chairs where available. When we got to the mall, they retreated to Barnes and Noble while Lori and I hit the stores.








Lori at 5 months







Mark "studying" for one of his master's courses

No comments: