
If this continues, I may have a happy breakdown! Two surprise visits by 2 of my kids and a scheduled visit by the 3rd. All three kids coming home in the same month.
Mark and Lori surprised me this morning by walking right into the house as I was just leaving the laundry room! At first I thought Deke had come home and I almost didn't believe my eyes when they walked through the garage door entrance. They returned from their European trip this past Thursday so spent a few days with Lori's parents in KY before heading north. They plan to be with us until Thurs. I am totally speechless.
Lori is so cute with her little pooch (in her 5th month) and reports that she is feeling better than she felt when she wasn't pregnant. Now that's a good pregnancy! Mark looks as handsome as always but is tired and needs some sleep to get his system back on US time.
Don't know what we'll be doing this week, but you'll be one of the first to know!
1 comment:
Looking at Mark, I can see your Dad's eyes and your Mother's smile. Such a nice picture. "O"
Post a Comment