PS: Something has happened to my blog site and I am not able to manipulate my pictures nor am I able to comment under each one. I'm going to have to work on this and call my IT expert, Erin. Hopefully by my next blog, things will be worked out.
Monday, August 29, 2011
The Mantis Menace
Yes, that's a praying mantis on the hummingbird feeder. I happened to look out my kitchen window to see this huge guy on the feeder. Soon I observed the hummingbirds dive bombing him to try to get him to fly away. However, he was determined to stay and actually did stay on the feeder for 3-4 hours. Finally, after fighting numerous wars with no winner, he flew away in hopes of finding easier prey.
PS: Something has happened to my blog site and I am not able to manipulate my pictures nor am I able to comment under each one. I'm going to have to work on this and call my IT expert, Erin. Hopefully by my next blog, things will be worked out.
PS: Something has happened to my blog site and I am not able to manipulate my pictures nor am I able to comment under each one. I'm going to have to work on this and call my IT expert, Erin. Hopefully by my next blog, things will be worked out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry I wasn't there to see that from my favorite chair. Made me think of my Dad, he was always finding a praying mantis and bringing it in for us to put in a jar and feed bugs. Interesting. "O"
Wow! Awesome pictures of the hummingbirds!! Darn mantis! I'm glad he didn't completely scare away the birds! They are such a pleasantry!
Post a Comment