Today I drove to Louisville to be with Emily when she picked up her wedding dress. It's been on order for a few months. We met at the bridal shop, tried on the dress (oohed and ahhed), ate lunch, roamed the quaint area, poked in boutiques and antique shops, kissed and hugged and went our separate ways. In the mean time we talked and talked about the wedding plans.
The dress is the smallest size made and fits exquisitely. It only needs to be hemmed and a tuck taken under the arms. Of course I can't show you the dress-you'll have to see it for yourself at the wedding or wait until after the wedding when I post some pics on this blog. But suffice it to say, it's beautiful and Em looks beautiful in it.
1 comment:
Yea!!! I'm glad you two had a good time. I wish I could have been there to ooh and ahh. The wedding is coming so quickly.
Post a Comment