Mom, that was great! Loved all the pictures in the vacation blogs. I can't wait to fly with the guys again. I heard you are going to learn to fly the wing too! That'll be really fun next summer
Rethinking my feelings about learning to fly. I don't know if I have enough "want to" to persevere through the training. Also, running with a 50 lb weight on my back, at my age, is not the most attractive thought. Dad has come to agree with me. I think he is cautious for me knowing the dangers associated with this sport. I'll leave the flying to you fly-boys. As to the cart, we'll see...
3 comments:
Mom, that was great! Loved all the pictures in the vacation blogs. I can't wait to fly with the guys again. I heard you are going to learn to fly the wing too! That'll be really fun next summer
Rethinking my feelings about learning to fly. I don't know if I have enough "want to" to persevere through the training. Also, running with a 50 lb weight on my back, at my age, is not the most attractive thought. Dad has come to agree with me. I think he is cautious for me knowing the dangers associated with this sport. I'll leave the flying to you fly-boys. As to the cart, we'll see...
Ok fine. The cart then. All of us flying together would be great. 4 or more in the air at one time. How much fun would that be?
Post a Comment