Well, we are recovering around here and both of us feel about 1000% better than we felt 10 days ago but we are still not completely healed. And, additionally, I did a stupid thing when I put Deke's mother's walker in our car and completely wrenched my back. My grandpa called my condition "stoved up." So I have been using muscle relaxers and heat pads, and things are improving.
Deke is now able to lift his arm above his head but it still hurts to lower it. Thankfully nothing is broken or pulled or damaged beyond repair. He has decided that he is going back to square 1 in the paragliding instruction manual. I doubt if he will try "flying" again this season.
So pray for these two poor souls. It ain't easy gettin' old. And flabby. And out of condition. And stupid.
1 comment:
Glad you are back on Blog. 'o'
Post a Comment