Sunday, October 24, 2010

Out of It

Don't ask. Don't even try to figure it out. I'm at a complete loss.

Lori just called saying that I had posted on her blog this morning. I, the complete illiterate computer blogger, who had to have my daughter set up my blog site and have no idea how to change anything on it, somehow got into Lori's blog and posted on it!!!!!

I think it shows how out of it I am. So the lesson learned is... if I ever want to hack into the Pentagon, I have to be sick with a fever of 102 and feel the need to share with my family.

Go to Lori's blog (J-Files) in the family link side bar to see the post from this morning.

I'm going back to bed.

1 comment:

Harrell Hijinks said...

hope you feel better soon! it was great getting to see you. watching sinatra light up when you came in the room was priceless!

pentagon beware! :)