This past Tuesday, Lori swung by here on her way to Ft Wayne for an Ichthus meeting. She only stayed for a little bit but dropped off a precious cargo to stow for a couple of days- Miss C-Bear! It was so wonderful having a baby in the house again. We almost wrecked on the shoals Tue night, but it was smooth sailing for the rest of the journey. The two of them just left for their trip back home, and I hated to see them cast off. However, we've made a date to come see them the end of this month. So until then, I'll have to make do with snaps taken of the little miss.

Get me in my bed quick!
(after a cold stroller trip to the mailbox)

Now who are you again?

No way, Jose!


I think I just let a little toot!
2 comments:
She's so precious, can't believe all those teeth already. Love the expression in the 2nd pic with grandaddy. "O"
So cute! Wish I could hold her.
Post a Comment