Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Visit with Mama Jo




Mama Jo's dental lower partial broke last week so I took it to her dentist for repair. Today I picked it up and took it to her-doesn't fit! So now we go back next week to try to get the thing fitted.

When I arrived at Mom's apartment, she was watching a movie in the lounge. She was happy to see me and we looked through a new picture album I took for her. Her albums contain old pictures of family members so it's a walk down non-memory lane as we peruse the pics. Actually she pulled some names out of the hat today that amazed me, but mostly she is clueless when naming family and friends.

I washed a load of clothes for her (I usually do that every Friday) and we worked on a jigsaw puzzle set up in one of the lounges. I also ate a brownie and drank some coffee while sitting with the residents during their lunch hour (forgot to get a picture at the lunch table).

I left her sitting in the lounge while she was once again going through the picture album. It was a nice visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks so good and alas----happy. So want to go see her, getting another cat scan Friday. Then first of week plan to go to Indy, probably until after Thanksgiving. Loves y'all. "O"