Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mama Jo!

Today was Mama Jo's 87th birthday. Russ and Carole, Barb and Mike picked her up at the home and took her to MCL Cafeteria in Lafayette for lunch. Deke and I met them there. We had a wonderful meal and talked for an hour afterward, laughing and carrying on. Deke had to preach a Vesper's service in W. Lafayette so he stayed in town and I hitched a ride with everyone else. We came back to the house for cake and coffee and managed to talk some more until late afternoon. Deke and I will take Mom back to the home later on tonight.






Today was Mama Jo's 87th birthday. Russ and Carole, Barb and Mike picked her up at the home and took her to MCL Cafeteria in Lafayette for lunch. Deke and I met them there. We had a wonderful meal and talked for an hour afterward, laughing and carrying on. Deke had to preach a Vesper's service in W. Lafayette so he stayed in town and I hitched a ride with everyone else. We came back to the house for cake and coffee and managed to talk some more until late afternoon. I'll take Mom back to the home later on tonight.

No comments: