1. First you will have to visit the Verbal Infusion posting titled, "Remembering Mama Jo" (http://www.verbalinfusion.com/2012/05/remembering-mama-jo.html).
2. Now come back to this blog and read "Wel Glry 2" and "Memorial Day."
Consider this an addendum to the "Memorial Day" posting. I thought it would be a good idea to link the license plate to the grave of the one we remember so fondly, so I sneakily (if that isn't a real word, just think of it as a texting abbreviation) took the plate off the van and placed it on the head stone. I told Cindy we could use it in the blog if she wanted to. Now look at the sequence of three pictures. Study them carefully to see the subtle change between picture one (that I thought was just fine) and three (that was as it should be).
MAMA JO LIVES ON!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
She does live on!!
Pat P.
Post a Comment