Guess what. Nana just told me my mom and dad are coming to get me.
Oh, well. Might as well sit down and have a snack while I'm waiting.
Got to get in a Jeep ride with Nana
One final tour with G-Pa and Nana
Enough of that; I've got my own ride!
Whoa!
They just told me I have to leave Nana and G-Pa
Do I really have to go?
Oh, well. They're mean and cruel and horrible, but I'll be back, Nana and G-Pa. I promise.
PS That next to the last scene was actually a melt-down just as the happily reunited family was packing up to leave. I imagine she was asleep five minutes after pulling out of the driveway. But they are coming back for another few days just as soon as her Daddy gets out-processed from his old job. We miss you already C-Bear...
No comments:
Post a Comment