Sunday, February 13, 2011

Will Wonders Never Cease

Well, after 5 years, I finally did it. I made the valances for the kitchen windows. I found the material years ago but could never decide on the style. In the end I decided to sheer them on rods and do my best to get it all straight. Deke mounted 1x2's on the wall and mounted the rods and brackets to them. Now all I had to do was sew evenly! They are all mounted 6" above the casings and are fully lined. Took forever! But it's done and now I can relax and enjoy the view.























4 comments:

Mark and Lori said...

Wow!!! Wonderful job, CJ!!! I'm so glad you got it done!! That's awesome! Looks beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

That cold weather was good for something. Look what you accomplished!!!!!!!!!! "O"

Anonymous said...

Valances really look nice. I like! Lot of work but well worth it. The material looks beautiful. Pam

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

I did notice them last evening. They are beautiful, and you did an excellent job.

Kathy