Friday, January 28, 2011

Paintin' Nana

When we took home C-Bear this past weekend, we ended up painting the last room in the house that still needs painting- the master bathroom. Really it was just on a whim, but we got to work and got it done in short order. My job was to do all the trim so I put on Mark's old jeans and T-shirt and got to work. I trimmed and Mark rolled. Deke get out the digital to take some pics but we never got beyond my trim job. It might be because I am usually the photographer and since the photographer was busy with other things, she just didn't do a thorough job of photographing the progression. So....... maybe the Illinois family can complete this blog by showing you the finished product. The floor still has to be laid, so the final pics might be awhile in appearing, but one of these days you will see the gorgeous bathroom.

While in Illinois, Deke came down with a terrible case of the flu and spent a whole night and a day in bed. One time I came into his room to see if he wanted under his covers (as opposed to on top of them), when he replied, "Don't even touch me; I don't want to move." I really didn't think he should have made the trip home on Sunday, but he insisted, so I drove the 5-hour almost non-stop trip and arrived home only to tuck him into bed again. He finally returned to work on Wednesday. Believe me, you don't want what he had!











1 comment:

Emily said...

You're cute, Mama.