Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I Made It!

I made it! I hit my weight goal for the wedding renewal with just 2 1/2 weeks to spare! Now all I have to do is keep it off.

We are so excited about the ceremony. We chose some very unconventional music so we're hoping it won't shock too many people. We think it'll be fun and in the end, very worshipful.. The reception is coming along very nicely also, and it too is somewhat "different." But we're really looking forward to being with the family in Michigan for the week afterward. Just think- all of my babies in one place!!!!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! Congrats, Mom. I can't wait to see you. Just one more week (ish).

Six in the Mix said...

Congrats! You go, Mom!

Mark and Lori said...

that's awesome, Mom. We are so excited for the wedding and the vacation to follow. love you.

Mark and Lori said...

that's awesome, Mom. We are so excited for the wedding and the vacation to follow. love you.

Anonymous said...

SORRY I MISSED THE WEDDING RENEWAL CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR YOUR USUAL INTERESTING BLOG ABOUT IT AND THE VACATION--PLUS GREAT PICTURES. LOL, "O"

Anonymous said...

Can hardly wait for pics, etc, of the 'wedding' and vacation. Sorry I could not be there. LOL "O"