In our family, holey underwear is up for grabs (literally). Once it begins to wear and develop little holes here and there, there is only one way to take care of it. You might say, R.I.P. has a double meaning in our family.
The Boy and I were sitting at the island enjoying our evening meal when I glanced over and noticed that all wasn't as it should have been in the T-shirt department. I simple did as I have been programed to do-reached over, stuck my finger in the first little hole and let her rip. By the time the 3rd hole was breached, the T-shirt had taken on a whole new function. I now have a fresh supply of soft rags for cleaning and polishing.
I had no intention of blogging this little scene, but the recipient suggested I do just that ( I think he secretly likes this little ritual). In fact, we might even share this little tid-bit with the myriad of married couples who are in the midst of marital woes. It just might spark some long-lost primordial feelings. You might say a little dessert to go with your meal.
So, there you have it. Enjoy and good ripping!
No comments:
Post a Comment