This past week, I substituted for the receptionist in our church office while the regular lady vacationed in Hawaii. We aren't even discussing the vacationing in Hawaii part.
Anyway, it was a busy week juggling the phones and keeping the front office in order. Friday the big snowstorm hit and created a wonderland here in the Midwest. On our way home from work we marveled at the beautiful scenery along the country roads. So we've included some pics of work and play for you to enjoy.
6 comments:
soooo cute. A winter wonderland -- train included. I should have known! I also enjoyed the Hawaii vacationing comment! Wish we were there with you to drink tea and do puzzles!
I do too, Lor! Well, it's only a couple of weeks before we'll be seeing you and that adorable little chub (cute blog pic).
Surprise! Surprise! A picture of a train! You all do take great pic. Come see me. "O"
breathtaking! no wonder your daughter is such a talented photographer:)
the train shot looks like a marketing tool! perfectly framed, great angle, frame worthy :)
-belle
Just for everyone's info, that picture with the "Boss" telling the secretary what to do is faked. The "Boss" never tells her what to do but he does listen up for her instructions!!!
The Boss
It looks fake, Boss. But Mom looks pretty in the green jacket. Beautiful snow.
Post a Comment