I'm sick. Don't know what it is but whatever it is, stinks. I would take a pic of myself and post it but I don't want the little kiddies crying and screaming and running to Mom saying, "There's a horrible ugly witch on the computer!" or something like that.
On Monday I woke with a scratchy throat and it has gone downhill since. For the past 2 days I've run a temp of 100.6 but in the evenings it spikes somewhat. I sound like a frog, I feel like a druggie (at least I think I feel like a druggie), I look like the pits, I move like a snail, I cough like a smoker, and I can't do more than shower and get dressed most days. It's probably H1N1 but I don't have the strength to get to a Dr to tell me it's so. OR it's the nastiest cold I've had in years. Either way, it stinks.
4 comments:
Interesting. The day after we got home I started feeling off, too. Yesterday I could barely talk but otherwise felt okay and don't have a fever. Today is a little better.
ewww. I'm not ready for the winter with the threats of H1N1 looming. So sorry you are feeling so sick! Thankfully you don't have to care for Mama Jo!
Sorry you are feeling punk too, Jeff.Today I was able to open my eyes a little better but tonight I'm noticing the ache is coming back. I'm still froggy in the throat but getting better. Runny nose. UGH. Hope you are on the mend.
I must not have what you have. I feel okay except for losing my voice. Hope you get back on your feet soon!
Post a Comment