Happy Birthday mama! I was flying all day and didn't get a chance to call. Love you and I'm glad the surprise worked out so well!Mark
Happy Birthday!!!Kaylene says she didn't know you were older than daddy. Ha!
Happy Birthday! You are looking great for 6o. Ha! It looks like a nice surprise party.
You even looked nice for your surprise party! Happy Surprise Birthday!
You didn't let me know you had a birthday. For shame! Great pics and I would say more like 40. Love you, Opal
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birthday mama! I was flying all day and didn't get a chance to call. Love you and I'm glad the surprise worked out so well!
Mark
Happy Birthday!!!
Kaylene says she didn't know you were older than daddy. Ha!
Happy Birthday! You are looking great for 6o. Ha! It looks like a nice surprise party.
You even looked nice for your surprise party! Happy Surprise Birthday!
You didn't let me know you had a birthday. For shame! Great pics and I would say more like 40. Love you, Opal
Post a Comment