Thursday, July 31, 2008

Say Uncle


Good grief! You'd think we were trying to sell our grandchildren! So we won't sell the sailboat at this time. But you three- you have to promise that you'll come home once in awhile to sail her! Scooter will stand guard so as to keep all those Craigslisters off our property. Happier now?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much happier, thank you. As for coming home and sailing her? You've got a deal.

Anonymous said...

ha! If I knew changing your minds was this easy I would have convinced you to get a blog much earlier! ha! MJ said he doesn't care, either way. It would be fun to sail again. I've forgotten everything since my first sailing lesson in 2001!

Natalie said...

Three things:

1. Scooter is looking a little like Ernest P. Worrell.

2. I think you should give the boat to Em as a wedding gift. Not that she needs a wedding gift anytime soon, but if she were to need a wedding gift then that could be a good one.

3. My only memory of sailing with you was at North Webster. Uncle Deke, Dad and I went out in a sailboat and they tipped it over. I was scared to death.